PLEASE HELP! I got my girlfriend pregnant - how can I stop her from getting an abortion?

theacefospades
It really was a mistake. The condom broke and now she's pregnant.

She wants an abortion but I don't want her to. I'm willing to be a father or put the baby up for adoption. She just refuses. I really need help with this. I believe it will ruin both of our lives if she goes through with this.
+1 y
+1 y
+1 y
Please take a look at those and note the anger and bickering
+1 y
Thank you for not doing that.
+1 y
This has reached terminal size. I must end the discussion now. This has been a social experiment. My desire was to show that people who are together trying to HELP somebody else, will have a more meaningful discussion. A well as a feeling of camaraderie
+1 y
Instead of an antagonistic attitude. Did you feel the difference? I was genuinely touched by the outpouring of sympathy. I was not trying to make a point about abortion. I have my own views which may or may not mirror the person described in the question
+1 y
The difference here was that your desire was not to convince the world. Or to shout down all the stupid people who disagree with you. It was to help someone in need. And that's beautiful. I apologize to anyone who is offended by my duplicity it was all in
+1 y
good faith. I constructed a dossier on the fictional subject of the question. Including his age, employment, hobbies. I created a real person. And then went into character referring to my document to insure that I did not contradict myself. This person
+1 y
does not exist. He is purely my invention. I would appreciate any comments on my method, story, or anything else related to this thread. If you are pissed off at me feel free to vent. I anticipated at least a little anger which is why I am anonymous.
24
7