If your guy doesn't want you to scratch his back during sex is it because he's doesn't want other girls to see

Anonymous
This guy I've been seeing (not dating) for close to a year told me one time during sex to stop scratching his back, when I asked why he said it hurt. I automatically thought it was because he didn't want other girls to see since he's supposedly such a tough guy... So why would some scratches hurt right? Today we saw a show where a guy was hurt and he mentioned that he thought that wouldn't hurt so I brought up "that wouldn't hurt but scratches during sex does?" he very sarcastically said "no I said that so my 11 other girlfriends don't see it" and rolled his eyes... I don't think he was being sarcastic.
+1 y
Almost everyone I know of acts like they love being scratched.
6
4