Talking to one guy and sleeping with another: Girls why do you do this?

Anonymous
So I have talked to so many girls and come to find out they are talking to another guy, or she has even slept with another guy while talking to me. What has gotten into your dman minds that you will ever find a good guy if you do this. I think women are incapable of finding someone good, all they know is how to find all the pricks and jerks out there.

im a nice guy and I can connect to almost any girl. but there have been countless girls I have talked to that seem to be interested in me. we swap numbers and start texting and talking on the phone. we plan on hangingout then they stop talking to me for like a week. I assume that its because girls are busy and they don't make males a priority in their life. but turns out she's banging some jerk that doesn't give a rats ass about her.

women why do you feel that's OK to do? why is it OK for your sluty selves to screw some guy and talking to a few others.

yall sure ass hell cry wolf all the time, blaming guys for all your problems when infact your incompitent ass cannot look past your own two feet and see oh! I am the root of all this, better blame this guy I'm talking to or my boyfriend or my husband. and if it doesn't work out oh well I can keep banging this guy because he really cares about me- yet in reality he doesn't have a sh*t and just is using you.

why can't you look past all that and open your eyes. take off the rose colored glasses and see sh*t for what it is. see that the guy who is all over you just wants your body not you for who you are. yet while the nicer guy takes a less intrucive approach and gets to know you before moving closer. but women choose the more agressive one, the one who just wants to screw them whenever possible.

its sickening to think that women even have hearts. heartless b*tch, and when things go wrong you blame the guy when it was your fault for making a poor choice. its sad to think that women are better at relationships than men.

women why do you flaunt your body around a guy just to entice a guy to talk to you or give you attention. you use your body to get further in careers and in life, and to me it looks so trashy, it attracts the wrong kind of guy. you get the hormone crazed men and sick pervs after you when the catch you really want doesn't like what he sees.

basically I'm so fed up with talking to a girl to just find out she hasn't talked to me in a few days because yes she was busy... screwing some pig down the street. oh how wonderful it must be to see how fast he gets dressed and leaves while your loose self is still laying on your backing feeling empty and wishing you had the good guy instead of someone who can't give a damn. I wish that type of female got what's she deserved for treating all the good guys like sh*t and making a royal throne for all the pigs to rest on. Quite pathetic indeed!
+1 y
how come girls are such little whores that throw their body everywhere? don't you have some self respect. back in the day my mother and every adult I know would never act like the youth of today does. lack of manners, lack of self respect.
+1 y
you wonder why girls are abused, raped, and even killed. its sh*t like this, you cross the wrong guy and your gonna be messed up.
+1 y
to all the hateful comments, one you know nothing more than my rant because this one slut pissed me off. you could never see what I do for a living, how nice I am to peoiple. people say I'm the nicest person they have met
+1 y
nope no need for me or anyone else to deal out their punishement, they will get their world turned upside down when they get pregnant or get an uncurable disease because they want to procreate like mice
+1 y
i totally reject everything I have said. both gendars cheat and it depends on the person and their reasons.
6
6