My boyfriend is very sexually inexperienced. How do I help him out?

Anonymous
I'm a 19 year-old girl and I have been with my boyfriend for 3 months. He is also 19. He's a great guy... but he is not very good in bed. I, on the other hand, have been in many other serious sexual relationships and I have a very high libido. He admits that he was a virgin before he met me. Whenever we have sex, he gets very anxious and never lasts more than 5 minutes. He has no idea how to position himself or what to say. We've had sex 6 times now, and it always ends up being a huge disappointment for me. It is so unpleasant for me that I'd sometimes rather not sleep with him at all. I try to coach him through it without it being awkward... but it seems to embarrass and distract him. If our sex doesn't improve, I feel like I might have to break up with him, because I love sex and I am in no way satisfied by our sex life.

How can I help him improve in bed without hurting his feelings? Any suggestions?

p.s.: I am in no way a selfish lover. I have tried many positions to make him feel comfortable, but to no avail.
2
0