Girls: have you ever seen a guy pee in public?

if so have you tried to see his penis?

if you saw it, would it turn you on?

391

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw a homeless man peeing in public. It was gross. I didn't try to see his penis.

What Girls Said 38

• Have seen guys pee, it is very virile

• Not particularly , no. I don't have a piss fetish 😜 Although I've seen my boyfriend pee while we were in the bathroom together , it's not something that intrigues me or interests me

• haha yea, this guy was tryna leak behind some building. It was funny but kinda kinky because he was doing those facial expressions (the kind when you hav one of those really good pees) and moaning a little bit haha

• My boyfriend pisses with the bathroom door open.

Doesn't do anything for me I'm afraid.

• nope not into that. no judgement to others who are though!

• I've seen my fiance pee. It was a bit awkward but when you gotta go you gotta go...

• umm.. nope..

• never wanted something like that

• Let me guess. You have videos of yourself peeing...

• I rmber when I was little I saw a kid pissing on his house. It was funny and my dad even made a saying " Little jose pee pee on the wall". It doesn't mean anything but we used to say it all the time.

Oh yeah. I wasn't turned on.

• yes I've seen 3 lads peeing in public, no I did not try and see his penis because they were peeing and that would be a bit wrong to look I think

• yes.. I use to have this friend who would pee anywhere he once peed on my driveway.. he was like a dog, and he always told me not look (like if I wanted to see him take a piss)

• yes, no, no.

Peeing in public is NOT hot.

• yes a couple of times. I had evacuated for hurricane irma and when returning traffic was really bad and the restrooms were closed at the rest areas. I was in the car waiting for my family and this car pulls in next to me. The driver quickly got out and i could see he was trying to get his penis out. As soon as he did his pee was flying and he did it all over the ground next to me.

• No. Not even your mom wants to see that.

• um.. no thanks.

• Ewww, fuck no

• not into that kind of fetish lol

• Really, I do not care. Also, I'm more into girls

• No I don't even want to watch my boyfriend pee and we live together

• I'll pass thanks

• nope

• No. that's weird

• Me, personally no. I think it's gross watching someone else pee, no matter what gender.

• Yes. And that was awful.

• not really hasn't really ever turned me on

• Interesting. Have you tried it before? Like have you seen a guy pee?

• Umm...no lol. And if I did, I wouldn't try to see his peen either. Kinda griss imo

• it would be curiosity only. it seems kinda weird to be sexuality aroused by that but to each their own.

• aw cool I understand yeh. Hey can i drop you a message?

• oh! sorry, did the classic "oh, I'll answer later". but no, I'm afraid I wouldn't be comfortable with that, sorry

• aw its cool :(

• Saw it before and it made me lose my appetite for mountain dew/mello yello

• Yes and he even made me a special video of it☺

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 1

• I won't lie; I am ever amazed by human curiosity. During my lifetime I don't think I've ever had a thought that would ever allude to this question. Kudos man. Whatever led you to this is rare, genuine, and probably has something to do with Adult Swim.

• its a interesting question. I find peeing in public or communal peeing a facinating topic. by the way what's adult swim?

• Rule #34 is profound. Adult Swim is something that, if you don't know what it is, isn't worth knowing about.

• Living in Guatemala, I learned a legal provision intending to protect the indigenous from arrest for their normal customs made public urination legal (for everyone). I was surprised at how unabashedly some men did, with female passersby seeing everything (still legal). Being from the U.S., I had to try it once or twice. On remote roads, when a girl came, I pulled it out in front of her as if I had to pee. Some of them didn't look, but some did... and put their hands over their mouths and giggled.