Rough masturbation caused penis bent down slighty?

I have been masturbating for quite long time. Few years ago I had masturbated roughly and Put some stress on penis. It caused slight bent down however I don't feel any pain and softness in my penis. This bending made me worried that Will I penetrate successfully into vagina despite slight bend. Moreover, I have big and fat penis above 7 inches.
After stressful masturbation my penis got thick above 5.8 inches girth and now It has visible veins. And I am virgin still.
Can I fix my penis to straight?/
Can this problem deprive me to have healthy sex?
Is there any treatment?
Aforementioned penis size is not to boast my ego, I want to get proper information and informative comments which could reduce my stress.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Like my toy 😍

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No problems. Just go easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • same , i have 7.8inch and 6.2thick. Since i was little i always put my penis down in pants even when erect and i masturbate very rough and it was very down shape. I started keeping him up while im sleeping and rough masturbation to up and i fixed but not fullently. Im also virgin. You can masturbate in diffrent direction but it can harm ur penis and make it even worse. But i dont care i will keep masturbating in opposite direction i want to have up curve so bad but i can't , its not even straight yet...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes