Rough masturbation caused penis bent down slighty?

I have been masturbating for quite long time. Few years ago I had masturbated roughly and Put some stress on penis. It caused slight bent down however I don't feel any pain and softness in my penis. This bending made me worried that Will I penetrate successfully into vagina despite slight bend. Moreover, I have big and fat penis above 7 inches.
After stressful masturbation my penis got thick above 5.8 inches girth and now It has visible veins. And I am virgin still.
Can I fix my penis to straight?/
Can this problem deprive me to have healthy sex?
Is there any treatment?
Aforementioned penis size is not to boast my ego, I want to get proper information and informative comments which could reduce my stress.

12