I've been with my boyfriend since age 16 (& flatchested), now my tits are matured & I'm catching attention from hot guys, is now the time I sow my wild oats?

I've been with my boyfriend since age 16 (& flatchested), now my tits are matured & I'm catching attention from hot guys, is now the time I sow my wild oats?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Clearly you don't care that much for your boyfriend so yes, you should break up with him and allow him to move on while doing whatever it is you want to do. If you were happy though I would say no, but again, by the fact you are asking this demonstrates you are not.

1|2
    0|0
  • so you are considering ditching your guy because he was with you before you were getting attention?

it sounds to me like you aren't really all that into him even after all this time so yes maybe you should set him free so he can be with a guy who truly wants to be with him rather than is with him as a matter of convenience

0|0
    0|0
  • I've mixed feelings on this, on the one hand your boyfriend has been loyal and I presume loving to you (as your still with him), which would mean you should stick by his side and be loyal, then again, the fact that your asking this question also means that he is either a) far better without you because your kind of a cunt OR b) your trolling and really bad at it. So conflicted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I truly cannot stand girls like you, you make me sick. Leave that guy that you're with and let him learn his lesson right now about disloyal and slutty girls. He will find a great woman in the future, and you will be struggling with your 4th pregnancy and/or abortion.

0|0
    0|1
  • No nows the time you take a break from this site and these questions

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Who do you think you're talking too?

• Show All
    • 6d

Yessssss

• 6d

Okay, I'm busted,,, it's me, Donald Trump, your commander & king and for your judgments, I will lift the government shutdown and allow all the Mexicans to come into your homes and sleep with your obese mothers and it's all your fault!!!

• So basically you used you boyfriend because you couldn't have more, and now that you have attention, you want to throw him away?

Well, if that's not a giant sized bitch, I don't know what it is.

2|0
    0|0
    • 6d

You know what, leave him, you're right. Go be a hoe. He'll find better, while all you'll get is dick up your ass.

• U ruined black widow

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to lose a great guy then yeah, I wonder if he is thinking the same thing being with the same woman if the grass is greener which in most cases it’s not

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess so since you clearly don't care about your guy.

0|3
    0|0
  • Put yourself in the boyfriend's position. How would you feel if he were to do to you what you are thinking of doing to him?

0|0
    0|0
  • g8 b8 m8 lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Wow. What a shitty girlfriend you are.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah dump him. Be the whore you are ment to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Time to spread some love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you should stay with your boyfriend and show some loyalty. Don't go through a slut phase.

0|0
    0|0
  • So this guy stood by you when you had no tits and now you want to cheat on him is what you are saying? Wow is everyone a slut?

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like your loyalty decreases as your boobs increase. Yes, go sow your wild oats and leave the guy a good lesson. He needs to learn the hard way... assuming this isn't just a boob troll.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're disgusting. You're only as loyal as your options. I encourage all men to recognize this and cheat when they can

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You don't really have oats to sow tho? You have that one egg. Dudes are the ones with dozens of seeds theyre flinging around everywhere.

0|0
    0|1
    • 4d

I'm pretty sure girls have more then one egg. And it's just an expression.

• If that's what you want... go do you boo...
    But is it really worth losing a guy who is presumably loyal and stuck by u when u had nothing

0|1
    1|0
  • You disgust me. You'd give up a sweet guy that's been there for you and loves you for you, not your chest or body, for a bunch of horny guys that just want you for your chest. Yeah, real mature.

You can do it, but if you do, you're pathetic. I really feel bad for your current boyfriend; he deserves better.

1|8
    0|0

Recommended myTakes