My inner labia is unnoticeable never knew I even had one?

I am a 25 year old... i always knew my vagina was different. i always though i didn't had a inner labia well i found out i do but its not unnoticeable. its soo small u gotta put attention u kant do anything to it its so small😂😂 well i been wanting to get surgery to get a inner labia that is noticeable... what do u think about a girl with a inner labia that isn't visible? Would u let ur wife do surgery. i been married for 8 years I don't know i feel like he would like it to be different and not the way it is...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I would say that nobody should get surgery there if the reason is purely cosmetical. Some women would die to have no visible inner labiae... so who is right in this case?

1|0
    0|0
  • I kinda like that better. I'd be bummed if my wife wanted to change that, but definitely talk to your husband first.

1|0
    1|0
  • Heck... are you serious? I mean, is the inner labia really so important you'd consider surgery on it? Unless it's preventing him, or you, enjoying sex more then please leave it how it is. I mean, is the inner labia even an erogenous zone? Personally I've always gone for the clitoris, but what do I know? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Jesus Christ, there really is no pleasing women. Some complain that it's too visible and want surgery to remove it and you want surgery to add it. While less to no labia is in fact generally more aesthetically appeasing, most guys don't care either way. The only way that we really ever care is if there are some serious sagging meat curtains.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's nice. No man will ever have a problem with that.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1d

My husband has never said anything about it but man i just feel weird thanks tho

• There's absolutely NO need in that kind of plastic surgery. Be proud of your vigina! If you are concentrating on what you look like you run the very real risk of not enjoying the pleasure of love making.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably one third of girls in the world are the same as you.

0|0
    0|0
  • ask him about it, but i am sure if he hasn't moaned in 8 years he is not going to moan or want it changed now

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn’t care less

1|0
    0|0
  • lol i prefer them like that xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal

0|0
    0|0
  • its slit pussy, i love them very unique.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Your labia are part of your vulva, not your vagina. Yes, some women have very minimal inner labia. It's normal, not ugly or weird. Stop comparing yourself to others. Learn how to love who you are and what you look like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine's the same, I always wondered why people said inner labia when I only notice the outer one, but I guess it's just really short.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Always wanted to know if someone was going tru the same thing as me...💛 i always google it and nothing was some what similar

• I literally have the same problem, I always thought well I just don't have that, my gynecologist told me I do but like yours its sad so small its hard to see. I am insecure about it, but the way I see it, as long as you are able to feel pleasure there's nothing wrong with it. All vaginas look different, even two vaginas with inner labias you can see look very different. I have friends who are insecure about their labia. They think it's weird that one size is bigger than the other or that they're labia is too big or small, etc. We all have some sort of insecurity but we all have normal vaginas lol. I don't think you should get surgery, but if you do it should be for you not your husband. It clearly doesn't bother him like it does you or he wouldn't be with you

1|1
    0|0
    • 1d

Aww lol... im glad i ain't the only one to tell u the true i love mines but i just thought it was weird since i thought everyone had one

• 1d

@Asker & @desperatelyhungry: whilst the visual appeal of a girl's labia can be very sexual, and a turn on, it is not the only aspect of physical feminine sexuality that is important

the overall look of your vulvas is undoubtedly lovely to your partners anyway -- and don't forget, it's the beautiful physical feeling of being inside a girl's vagina that is truly special for almost all guys

Recommended myTakes