Can masturbing help a guy last longer?

If he has issues of lasting long in bed at the moment, due to stress?

211

What Guys Said 11

• if he has a wank a couple of hours before having sex he may well be able to go longer before he cums in you but at the same time he may feel already satsfied so not really want sex in the first place. maybe it would be better to try edging together for extended sex sessions

• 3d

I think so too, he’s going through a bit at the moment so he’s losing confidence so I’m not sure what can be done to make him feel better about it.

• 3d

well the best thing to do is keep talking. maybe ask him how he feels about trying something different like edging or you using a toy etc

• Probably but I don’t very often and I last wayyy too long. I don’t know how to fix it because women always take it personally and i feel under pressure.

• Sometimes it can be a overthinking situation as well. He might be worried about finishing to soon and so he does. Try to get him to just relax and not overthink the situation.

• Yes. It empties the tank.
    Stress does not give a hair trigger. It does the opposite.

• Yeah it will help lengthen how long he will last inside of you.

• Nothing to do with stress he cums to quick no use in bed get a new guy

• No he should be able to go all night speaking from experience

• Not unless he uses it to train himself via edging.

• it can if he learn to edging.

• Round 2 always longer

• Yes! Also I don’t mind wearing a nice vibrating cock ring too. It helps out big time and she gets extra fun with the vibrating on her clit. Win/win!

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes, although it can have the opposite affect too.

• No masturbation can actually make him last lesser.