Has anyone bin laid on this app?

yes jus abit curious after all it is meant to be a dating app and i can't even dm anyone.

10

What Girls Said 10

• No, this is not meant to be a dating app. One of the reasons you can't message anyone is so that you stick around and learn what the app really is before you start bugging random women on here.

• 5d

not r
      trying to bug no rsndom women just asked a? wow a lot of people are keypad warriors on this app quick to fire.

• This isn’t a dating app or sex app. There are specific programs and sites for that kind of stuff and you choose here of all places?
    If you’re desperate to get laid, there are plenty of promiscuous women walking down your streets. Just open your eyes. Sex isn’t that hard to find.

• We have our own little community here. We help each other when we have a question. It’s not a dating app but it’s not uncommon to find someone you click with. I’m dating someone I met on this app. We started out as friends & now he means the world to me. So not a dating app but you could click with someone.

• 5d

fanx hun jus clarifying because I've been unlucky with love as of late and jus need to explore myself before setting dwn. so happy to hear u met someone through here. wishing u the best. x thanks u were great in helping me with this question.

• 5d

Hope you get lucky in love

• Its not a dating site. It’s been deliberately configured that you can’t private message anyone until you learn that 😊

• 5d

im willing to learn anything YOU can teach me incuding how long ill be wondering what your name is and where i myt find u😍

• 5d

I’ll be in bed with my husband 👌🏼

• 5d

yes i suppose a pretty intellingent woman like yourself would obv be taken an hitched. i think u have nice kind eyes. and your husband is a very lucky man x

• I guess were lucky that you can't DM anyone, you just give off that pervert/creep aura. Stay off the Site if you want to go for dating, noone will go for your desperate ass.

• 5d

someones on their menstrual lol u can tell my aura but u can't handle truth like how ur inadequate vagina can't handle anything stiff.

• 5d

can you at least try to spell stuff correctly? You even managed to copy a word wrong... I´m getting a brain tumor when reading your mess of words.

• 5d

how long till that brain tumour kills u because iv had about enough of u following me around this app. little lady go find someone else to tolerate ur hostile self.

• No. It's not a dating site. You can't message anyone at level one

• I really don't think this was meant to be a dating app. But no I haven't met up with anyone IRL.

• Not a dating app!!!

• Nope. Only persecuted and annoyed to death.

• have some dignity and class