Is this too weird a sexual fetish?

Anonymous
Girls, when I was really young & had been watching a girl I had a crush on ride a bike in shorts and a tucked in top, which made the wind blow up her shirt around her & it was a major turn on... Right after, she ran to change into a swim suit, & I got turned on a bit more... Then I watched her blow up a raft, ride it like a saddle & bob up & down on the water, & suddenly start letting the air out while she straddled it. sinking into the water... All things combined, I had my first ejaculation... Now if I see a girl blow up or deflate a blowup toy, or if she has her shirt tucked in, it's a sexual turnon! Likewise, if the girl suddenly pulls the shirt OUT, I have a quick turn on eaction followed by a huge letdown... This makes me feel weird, & I'm afraid others will think so! is it?
+1 y
I'd NEVER try to coerce or make a girl tuck in her shirt, or ask her to blow up or deflate something, & if on rare occasions I thought seeing someone do such would cause a sexual reaction on the spot, I'd look away out of respect & feel REALLY GUILTY!
+1 y
Aww, thank you... I was raised to blieve like, say if I saw a girl deflating something oe was wearing a tucked in shirt & I had such a reaction, I'd be disrespecting her & treating her like a piece of meat... SERIOUSLY UNCOOL...
+1 y
Sorry, that update should have been a comment LOL
+1 y
Let me add, with the blowups, it's only if a girl blows one up by mouth or deflates one by hand a certain way, mouth & hands being the key words... (All pun intended) Also, it's not often I react to that. Is that a LITTLE more normal? LOL
+1 y
Update Thanks everyone, but I guess I'm not as bad as I thought. With the inflatables, it was a coincidence because I was watching this girl's figure aas she bounced on the raft N sunk into it she let the air out, all the while rubbing on mine inadvertantly, N it happened. I didn't know what had happend or how to do it again.All I knew was that it felt good N happened while my friend deflated a raft.Well, it looks like I outgrew this fetish as I now have no reaction.
+1 y
BUT, I found an entire inflatable website with videos of girls, riding inflatables, "humping" the airt out of them N blowing them up while acting sexy as if they were giving the beach balls "oral favors" THAT'S WEIRD! LOL
Is this too weird a sexual fetish?
3
2