My boyfriend wants a threesome, but it will ruin me

Anonymous
My boyfriend of over three years keeps bothering me to have a threesome. I have told him I don't want to because I don't want to share him, I worry it will ruin our relationship, and I would get very jealous. We had a fight about it, and I asked him why it's so important to him. He said it's every guy's fantasy, it would make him happy, and I don't understand his feelings on the topic. I said I understand it's a guy thing, I just don't want to ruin our relationship. He said it might not, but I just don't want to risk that. He than told me he was discouraged and I should give him an alternative to a threesome. We haven't had sex in about a month, and I think it's because of this. Do you think he cares more about having a threesome than me? Am I being irrational? How do I get him to understand how I feel about this and drop it once and for all? I don't want to have one, because I know it will ruin us and I will end up resenting him. I don't want us to break up and I don't want something as stupid as this to be the reason for us to break up.
My boyfriend wants a threesome, but it will ruin me
Add Opinion