I am never sexually satisfied, and I don't know what to do :/

Twilight_Starstorm
I'm 18 and a girl of course. I started masturbating almost a year ago, and lost my virginity to my first boyfriend 3 months ago (back in October).

I can have mini-orgasms from clitoral stimulation during masturbation, but they are in no way intense nor satisfying. If anything, they make me LESS satisfied -.- And no matter how many times a day I do it, it makes no difference.

I have also never had a g-spot orgasm through sexual intercourse OR with a vibrating dildo... I did come quite close ONCE with my boyfriend during sex (REALLY close) but then I don't know what happened, I lost the feeling :S

My boyfriend tries as hard as he can to satisfy me, but he just can't. And it isn't because he can't last, because he so can. We both lost our virginity to each other so neither of us have much experience. Naturally, he feels REALLY bad and gets a little frustrated that he can't satisfy me, which makes me feel bad for making him feel that way. I feel lucky that he tries so hard and hasn't given up yet but I'm starting to get really frustrated and discouraged...

So far man-on-top positions have proven to be most effective, but it's too tiring on my boyfriend's biceps to go for too long.

Girls, have any of you had a similar issue? What about you guys, did you ever have a girlfriend like this?

How did you fix it?

Can anyone recommend any toys that are especially effective?

Or a certain position that is perfect for g-spot stimulation?

Or maybe even a foreplay technique that helped?

I'm so discouraged about the whole thing and I really need help in what to do... So thank you in advance <3
10
4