Should women who support male circumcision be clitorectomized to make things fair?

• Yes, I understand the importance of the foreskin and value men's rights
    Vote A
  • No, I'm a man-hating misandrist who gets a sick thrill out of baby boys being genitally mutilated
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to say, cutting off a boys foreskin & cutting off a girls clitores, is not a equal comparison. Cutting off a girls clit is like cutting off the head of a boys penis. It would be a better comparison to boys foreskin, to cut off a girls clitoral hood. As it is what will turn into a foreskin, if she got a (Y) chromosome from her father instead of a (X). However, personally i don't believe any one should cut away any healthy flesh from a newborn, without good reason. Infact, the only good reason i can think of, off the top of my head is if the newborn had a Tight foreskin (phimosis and paraphimosis). Then, it would be medically required to circumcise him, for his own safety. But, that the only real reason i can think of.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Options on voting are very limited.

However, the two things are entirely different. Obviously, you know little about female anatomy, and maybe male anatomy too.

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

Foreskins are an important part of the male anatomy.

• Show All
    • 7d

So are you pro or anti circumcision, I'm confused?

• 7d

I am anti circumcision, unless it is for proper physical or medical reasons.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

Recommended myTakes