I can't feel him twitch after he comes inside me?

I've seen online where guys' dicks usually twitch after they have a good orgasm. My guy is only 21 so he's young. He usually comes inside me. I used to be able to feel him twitching in my vagina for awhile after he came, but here recently I haven't been able to. If I can't feel him twitching inside me after he comes, does that mean he isn't cumming as good? What could this mean? Am I overthinking?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Gender organism is a sensitive thing. Is better to seek proffesional hel but first talk it out with your partner it might all be just in ur head

Most Helpful Guy