Guys, Do you want to have SEX with your girlfriend having MAKEUP on or not in night?

• Without makeup as much as possible
  • With makeup
4d
Why you dont prefer makeup when u have sex with girl?
23h
Update 🤗

14

What Guys Said 14

• If its a fling or a fuck buddy. With makeup is good. But with a girlfriend thats a soulful connection. Without makeup is preferred. But. . after a wedding or something or having sex randomly makeup is fun. I do like a feminine girl who wears makeup out and dresses nice.

• 4d

Why without makeup is more beautiful to have sex with?

• 3d

Because it is more intimate. When you have sex and do relationship stuff beyond what is known publically it creates a more intense arousal. Going through a scary time or a life change can foster a deeper intimacy too.

I once went rock climbing on a date once. Both of us were scared of heights. But we worked together as a team. We got to her place still scared, sweaty, and relieved that we conquered this fear together. The intimacy was insane and we had crazy sex.

What I am saying is that not all girls look best without makeup. Most do look good without it. Some dont. But its the intimacy and vulnerability that makes sex hot.

• Without make up but I mean every once in a while some make up could be sexy depending what your into if say it starts to run down her face and you like that look

• So that the makeup does not get all over the place, the pillows, my cock, the sheets, etc. And it does.
    When the sex is over, then she has to get up to take the makeup off. If it is off already, then we can cuddle together and fall asleep like that.
    Besides, if the lights are off or on low, you can't see much anyway.

• Oh none at all lol... go wash your face please
    Sometimes you wanna eat her face and you don’t really want make up in your mouth πŸ˜‚

• Some times and some times not. I don't want her to be dolled up every time, but I do like the idea that she is actively going out of her way to try and entice me. But again, that must be weighed against the fact that I also want her not some fake version of her and I want her to want to be herself with me to be that comfortable with me. So some times its nice as a change of pace and a reminder that she is still interested in me and wants to impress me but at the same time I don't want her trying "too hard".

• 4d

In the end the beautiful face is the real beauty face πŸ€—πŸŒΊπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

• 4d

Without any fake clown makeup

• 4d

I never said it wasn't. As I pointed out, quite succinctly, its the meaning behind it that matters, not the makeup which is why its nice some times but not the majority of the time.

• If its her place ok cos as she's takin it doggy style burying her face into the pillows n stuff or the carpet or the car seat or the lawn all that make-ups gunna get smeared everywhere

• 4d

• Makeup is fun when its smeared down your face from all the crying and spit and cum that's going to be in your face. But i do prefer no makeup.

• 4d

• Probably best to take it off, it's going to get smudged to hell and I'd rather keep it off my silk sheets.

• Both are fine. Cover the face and fuck the base 😍😜

• when having sex make up is the last thing i worry about.

• Always without makeup.

• 4d

because I'd want to have sex with her, not some fake image of her.

• 4d

And its more cute more younger face it look
      πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

• 4d

Still prefer no makeup

• We're not fucking your makeup

• It doesn't matter, I can go lights on or off and it's not like my main focus is her face.

• 4d

• 4d

I honestly just don't care enough, and plus I'm more use to looking at the back of a woman's head

• I don't want to be fucking a clown.