Is there something wrong with me that I can’t get pregnant?

I’m 25 years old and married. Me and my partner are trying to conceive. I have an app that tracks when I’m ovulating. My husband and I have sex almost everyday except when it’s that time of the month. We’ve been trying to conceive for 7 months already. And no luck.

I feel like it’s me that there’s something wrong with. Before I met my husband. I was dating someone else. And we weren’t trying to conceive but we did have sex without a condom and I never got pregnant.

I should also mention that both of these people do smoke weed. Probably almost everyday.

I do have a normal menstrual cycle so I always assumed I was able to have kids? But. I just wanted a second opinion before I spend money on going to a doctor to figure out what’s wrong.

37