Being unable to get horny?

You know how at times you wake up in the morning and feel horny? Or just random times during the day you get horny? Well I don't.
I have no idea what's wrong with me. I'm 18 and unable to get horny.
I have to mentally schedule a time for me to masturbate. I don't just get horny whenever during the day. Like I have to set a time for me to make myself horny and then masturbate. e. g. I'll wake up and think, "I'll come home after work and try then" and sometimes I don't even get horny that I just give up and go sleep.
Any ideas as to why I'm like this?

29