Being unable to get horny?

You know how at times you wake up in the morning and feel horny? Or just random times during the day you get horny? Well I don't.
I have no idea what's wrong with me. I'm 18 and unable to get horny.
I have to mentally schedule a time for me to masturbate. I don't just get horny whenever during the day. Like I have to set a time for me to make myself horny and then masturbate. e. g. I'll wake up and think, "I'll come home after work and try then" and sometimes I don't even get horny that I just give up and go sleep.
Any ideas as to why I'm like this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Congratulations your puberty is over..

Horniness is gonna fade away from life...
    But there are ways and triggers to bring it back. Which I use for myself and they always work..
    And they are simple tricks..

0|0
    0|0
  • Different people have different libidos, it doesn't mean anything is wrong. Some take more to be truly turned on, some masturbate all the time, some rarely at all, also nothing wrong there.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be normal, but it won't hurt to go and get your hormones checked out. Can happen if you're really tense from your studies etc. Maybe check for other health issue or any injuries.

0|1
    0|0
  • Likely a hormonal or chemical issue. Otherwise it'll be genetic/biological which means you'll need a specific situation, or maybe a partner for you is NEEDED to get horny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your mood plays a big part in your sex drive. You need to relax, don’t plan it just let it happen, if you feel in the mood then play away if not then don’t, don’t force it xx

0|2
    0|0
  • You should see your doctor and probably have to get a hormone helper or something. Sex is a great joy and you should be able to enjoy it. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just relax sounds like you are trying to hard it's normal you will get horny in time but relax and take a hot soaping shower and try to masturbate in the shower

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

I've tried masturbating in the shower but it doesn't do anything for me. Many times I've tried masturbating in the shower and I land up just giving up because it just doesn't get me going or anything

• You’re probably asexual or have a low sex drive 🤷🏾‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound the same as me to be honest 🤷‍♂️

0|0
    0|0
  • for women it's all about how she FEELS

and lots of foreplay too

0|0
    0|0
  • i think we should be together, and i will make you cum for a few times in a row :))

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes