How much physical discomfort do you feel as a result of your breasts or your testicles/penis?

I remember a guy in my class saying "girls are lucky, at least their genitals don't flop around everywhere and capture sweat."
Maybe women's genitals don't do this but their breasts often do.
So depending on which you have, how much physical discomfort do your breasts, or penis/balls, cause you? Include things such as: capturing sweat, flopping around uncomfortably, making it uncomfortable/painful to run or jump or exercise, making it painful to sit on certain things, or whatever other physical discomfort it may cause.
  • Extreme discomfort
  • Lots of discomfort
  • Considerable discomfort
    Vote C
  • Some discomfort
    Vote D
  • Slight discomfort
    Vote E
  • No discomfort
    Vote F
  • No discomfort, only pleasure
    Vote G

2453