Does my fwb want more? He keeps avoiding me now..

Anonymous
Long story short, My ex broke up with me because of my insecurities and I kept constantly accusing him of things and pushing him away. I was also kinda high maintenance at times. Anyway, I decided to smooth things over and talk to him. I ended up inviting him to go get lunch with me. However, I canceled at the last minute because I had something come up. He was not super happy about it but said that we could reschedule. So the rest of the weekend he texted me asking to hang out, but I told him I was busy and to get back to me on Sunday. Come Sunday morning he texts me and asks me what I'm doing. I tell him I'm going to the movies, but he's more than welcome to come along with my friend and I. He shows up and requests to sit next to me. The whole time he keeps comparing the couple in the movie to the both of us when were dating and claims that the main character is a lot like me in that she was too afraid of a commitment. So after the movie he asks me to dinner, and I say only if my friend comes along too. So during dinner, he spends the whole time with my friend and I talking about when we dated, all the funny stories about us, and just everything regarding the two of us being together. My friend had to go, so my ex and I agreed to go and talk. I started asking him what he thought about fwbs and if you can do that without having feelings for the other person. He said that he did not agree that you couldn't have feelings for a friends with benefit. So I asked him if he wanted to do a fwbs with me, and he said that he would do it. So we went back to his place and he started talking about how he wished that we had worked out, how much he cared about me, how he still has all the pictures that I sent him, and that he hasn't been with anyone else since me. Basically, kept talking about when we were together and how I just kept pushing him away. So he leaned over and kissed me. It was super passionate though. And then we had sex, and he came right away. After we were done, he leaned over and kept trying to spoon and cuddle me. I just pushed him away, and told him that fwbs don't do that. he then started claiming he was feeling really sick and like he was gonna throw up and pass out. This lasted for awhile. He asked me to go home, and then a little while later messaged me on facebook. He was being all sweet and nice saying that he wanted to go on a trip with me for spring break. I told him that fwbs don't do that. The next day I texted him asking if he wanted to hook up. He told me he was busy, and that life is more than just sex. How always asking him for sex makes me sound kinda slutty. He continues to comment on every one of my face book statuses and this weekend he asked me what I was doing at like 4pm. I told him I'm busy, but I will be done by 11 if he wanted to hang out. No response. I texted him today, and asked him what he was doing today. He said "not a lot I've been busy" then never texted me back. Why is he avoiding me?
+1 y
Update. So he texts me Thursday at three in the morning asking to hang out. The next day he asks to hang out again. I call him and he asks to go to lunch. I agree and ask him what time? He never gets back to me. Then he calls me in the evening, and
+1 y
Apologizes for not getting back to me. He was hung over the night before and fell asleep. So we plan to hang out the next day. We end up going shopping together, going to dinner together, watching movies together, and he keeps trying to cuddle w me. We
+1 y
Then make out and have sex. But it's all passionate like when we were dating and just super close and everything. then I back away, and he asks me to cuddle w him. He's just super nice, and it's weird. Then his roommate calls me my "ex's gf." My ex then
+1 y
Smiles and looks at me. He ends up inviting me to spend the night, and we have more sex, and onceagain he cuddles me and just holds me after. He just becomes very cuddly and huggy and like won't take his hands off of me. The next day he lets me wear his
+1 y
Hoodie, cuddles more, we have more sex and it's very close, every time I pull away he pulls me closer to him, and keeps kissing me. He finally suggests me to go home. Before I leave, he acts all weird and distant. He won't kiss me goodbye so I make him.
+1 y
The next day his fb status has to do with the superbowl and the packers. Something I had told him yesterday I was excited about even though the day before he said he did not care about that. And he will remember things that I say and bring it up later.
1
2