What does “fat pussy” mean and is it a bad thing?

Almost every guy I’ve been with his told me I have a fat pussy. I get it means the lips are bigger which mine are but it just sounds so bad. I’ve especially noticed it with the black guys I’ve been with. They always say “I didn’t know you had a fat pussy” and one guy said it’s cause white girls don’t normally have them. All of these guys have enjoyed sex with me so does having a fat pussy affect how sex feels or is it just the look

212

Most Helpful Guys

• Personally i don't really have a preference but i don't believe any man would care about this to hold a very serious ideology toward it. Majority of males just naturally desire female's genitalia regardless of size and shape.

I assume the expressions you receive are most likely positive and usually made of compliments. So you have nothing to worry about. I believe you shouldn't feel self-conscious when you receive such comments. They don't meant to be negative.

Frankly, my girlfriend have bigger lips and i use this expression on her too. It's a compliment and a tease about how she is. My intentions are entirely positive and i assume others would most likely be the same.

• There is a LOT of fat in the mound of your pussy.
    Yes it's a bad thing.

• I mean there’s not that much tho. You can just see my
      Lips as opposed to other girls I know where I can’t see them

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been told that also, the thing is in pants or shorts it's noticeable it isn't flat in front. I also have a cameltoe most of the time do you?

110
  • Some people call fat pussy roast beef but if a black guy said you have a fat pussy I’m assuming he meant PHAT pussy, which is good. It means ya pussy is puffy and nice, not skinny. Think of it as full lips (on your face compared to typical “thin” white people lips)

• It's just the way it looks. And you probably have a bigger mound too. That said, it has minimal effect on the actual thing beyond "visual pleasure". I met quite a few girls like this, regardless of skin colour.

• i think it is all in the way you use it, not the way it looks.

• ... It means you have a fat pussy. Literally what else would it mean.

• I actually think it’s pretty hot when I see a girl has a cameltoe

• A fat pussy tends to feel softer.

• its good

• its good, thick and a lot of meat! sexy!

• That is code for "roastie"

• Pretty self-explanatory... Yes, it's a good thing.

• It's not a bad thing.