Will God punish me for sucking way too many dicks before marriage? What is the appropriate amount prior to marriage?

721

Most Helpful Guys

• This is a funny question!

Normally, my standard answer (below) applies to intercourse only. I'll double the numbers for BJs though.

============
    This is my slut/manwhore equation regarding "body count" - a very obnoxious and revolting phrase but, considering that the people who use it are typically manwhores and sluts anyway, what should I expect?

I use a formula for both males and females:
    Let Y = cumulative number of distinct sexual intercourse partners
    (that is, the "body count")
    Let X = age-appropriate maximum number of distinct sexual intercourse partners

X = ROUND_UP [ 1.5 * (AGE - 15) ]
    So:
    Age = 15, X = 0.
    Age = 16, X = 2.
    Age = 17, X = 3.
    Age = 18, X = 5.
    Age = 19, X = 6.
    Age = 20, X = 8.
    Age = 21, X = 9.
    Age = 22, X = 11.

If Y > MINIMUM (X, 10), then "Slut/Manwhore" else "Age appropriate".

Basically, what this is saying is:
    1. "Don't fuck until you are at least 16.
    2. "Only fuck in committed relationships; up to 3 committed relationships per every 2 years."
    3. "If you need more than 10 committed relationships by the time you are 22, then something is wrong with you or you're a slut/manwhore who is fucking too often just for fun."

More than 10 guys is really too much.

Most guys would be rather uncomfortable competing against such a lengthy history because the probability of his being the best you ever had (or having the biggest dick you've ever had) seriously goes down. He wants to be memorable and important to you and "not just another lay".

Nor does he want a pussy with "a lot of miles on it" because, frankly, they are considerably looser so the experience isn't as good for him (although it is still mighty fine!).

So, bottom line; more than 10 guys is too much for the majority of men.

For the record, my Y ("body count") is 5 and it wasn't 2 until I was almost 26!

Body 1: 21 y 09 m
    Body 2: 25 y 11 m
    Body 3: 26 y 02 m
    Body 4: 32 y 10 m
    Body 5: 36 y 10 m

• Nothin' to worry about there, babe!! There's no such thing as god! Go ahead and swallow as many swords as you want! If dicks weren't partially made to be sucked and if you weren't made to be able to do it, you wouldn't be doing it. Have fun!

Most Helpful Girl

• God forgave the several hundred catholic priests for sucking little boys dicks and molesting little children, I'm sure he'll give you a pass as well.

• What if god is not a Catholic or Muslim?

• @DDpsy some believe the catholic religion is the only true religion, that's where the problem lies with all the religious type. Their religion is based on a series of beliefs that none of them were witness to. The problem with beliefs is that they are much harder to change than ideas. I don't know the answer to your question. I recently watched a movie called " Spotlight " an accurate version of what happened to so many innocent children at the hands of Catholic priests and I'm still amazed how it took so long to surface.

619
  • Zero

• Not a lot in scripture about sucking dicks. If you are a Believer, one day, you may look back and feel you were irresponsible, aren't like that any more and ask for forgiveness. You will get it. But the catch is that forgiveness is not a free ticket. You can't keep doing things after you get it. As That Guy said: Go and sin no more.

• Having sex before marriage is against God's laws. Oral sex is unnatural and also against God's laws. Both of these qualify as Fornication (Greek word Porneia), or acts of Immorality.
    "There is no place in God's Kingdom for immoral people" - Read 1 Corinthians 6:9-11.

• There is no god and if there was one I doubt he would be in the business of counting cocks in your mouth. Life on the other hand will not be kind to an indiscriminate worthless slut.

• God isn't going to punish you in this life. "No man knows the mind of God" and "all sins can be forgiven except blasphemy of the Holy spirit."

• Yes, you will be punished with 200% increased risk of getting human papiloma virus. This virus can cause throat cancer from sucking too many dicks.

• What's your number personally I never a hoe type girl. who sucked so many dicks or getting slept with many dudes and it's mine own like and dislikes and those getting offended they can ignore it

• Lol probably not I guess as many as you want or can will definitely make guys happy

• I have some good news... God's as real as the tooth fairy and Set

• Just don't suck 666 dicks and you'll be fine in God's eyes

• If u haven’t been struck down by lighting so far then I think ur all good

• Oh my gosh that clip 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• No because god does not exist.

• You will surely be punished.

• God rewards such divine work.

• god won't mind if you use all your holes.

• Zero

• You're fine, just sop believing in fairy tales and magic sky men then watch the guilt will wash away.

• If you're a true believer, none. If you happen to have some morals and values, you'll know that the lesser the better

• lol, there's nothing wrong with having some fun, as long as you don't regret any of it and enjoyed it.

• no big deal, I'm a man and I sucked many dicks before marriage, I'm sure you are ok

• Yea until ur in danger and desperately need help then I’m sure good will exist right? I can’t believe how far atheist will go to admit there is no god. Totally makes sense that something came from nothing and he we are on earth while everything thing is running in perfect order

• GOD is above the dome you have a chance to change
    but I doubt you will

Christ is the only way
    stop being a whore and listen to GOD stick to one man
    ok dumby

• God talks to you? Wow that sounds awesome.

• @SketchForger

you already know where he is stop being stupid

• What Chakra do I have to unlock to speak to him?

• Good news. If you sincerely pray to God, and admit that you're a sinner, and ask Him for His forgiveness for this behavior you've engaged in, and then REPENT of this pre-marriage behavior, your sins can be forgiven :)

• Catfish