Have you ever injured your penis, testicles, prostate, or breasts?

• Never.
  • They've never been injured or broken, but they've been hurt. But medical attention wasn't necessary
  • I have experienced a mild injury that needed medical attention
    Vote C
  • I have experienced a moderate injury that needed medical attention
    Vote D
  • I have experienced a severe injury that needed medical attention
    Vote E
  • I have experienced an injury that necessitated surgery
    Vote F
  • I have experienced an injury that necessitated removal of the organ
    Vote G

835

Most Helpful Guys

• while the picture is created more to shock and make people aware it's possible, it's not accurate as there's no "bone" in the "boner"
    That being said, I think I did break my penis, but not sure. There was no blood and they say there should be some when that happens.
    My penis swell and was like that for 2-3 days, the skin on it was suddenly inflated like a balloon.
    It did not hurt, it was just warm.
    The swelling did go away after the mentioned 2-3 days, but as soon as sex resumed, it would go back to balloon mode afterwards.
    Very young and not knowing what's going on, did not check with a doctor.
    A doctor might have told me to postpone for a week or two to allow it to recover.

I figured that out myself eventually, but after a while and I guess the damage was already done.

Now I have a small dent on the underside of my penis that goes across the width of the penis. It's located halfway from the base of my penis and is visible when I have an erection. You can also feel it if you run your fingers over it.
    That's a scar also known as Peyronie's.
    In the most erect state, my penis is curved downwards given that the scar "shortened" the underside of my penis, so the existence of the scar pulls the penis downwards.

Curvature is at around 40% from the normal perfectly straight penis. Looks like a mad tool of pleasurable destruction :)
    Women are intrigued by the shape when they first see my erection and inspect it... which adds up to the foreplay and eroticism, then they feel the pleasure using it.

Right now (15 years after), I do not have any issues, erection is ok, girls are fine with it, so I don't mind. Plus I cannot turn back time.
    But yes penis can tear and it can have horrible consequences, so I hope nobody reads this thinking they are going to break their penis to please the girls.
    That's just stupid.

• That x-ray is bullshit. There are no bones; penises are 100% vascular.

I got stung by a wasp on my penis. It swelled so much it felt like I had two ball sacks. The pain was manageable but then it started itching as it healed. That drove me out of my mind. Constantly plunging your hand down your pants… it’s not a good look.

Most Helpful Girl

• somebody once slashed my left boob w a pen's point if that counts

• Does it hurt you?

• Yes it's sensitive area and why did you let him do that on you? Are you sex slave or what

• Who as that guy

733
  • I've never had any real injury to it, though I have had some swelling when during sex I hit her (my ex) cervix and the cord that hangs out of it from her IUD (it stung like hell but not nearly bad enough for actual medical attention, just a change in position). My friend had testicular torsion when he was a kid though, it was horribly painful according to him and rather terrifying as their is just a slow build up of pain for seemingly no reason.

• Hmmm. Okay so I said never but technically I have cut a made a small tear on my cock when I was like 13 or 12 and I was trying to use a balloon to masturbate with when I was in the shower. I wanted to know how it felt and thought it might be similar to a condom. I was wrong and ended up bleeding and scared myself. BUT I did cum. Lol

• "We had this patient who suffered penile fracture after running across the room and trying to penetrate his wife with a flying leap"

Best sentence from that article, change my mind.

• Oof. I had an epididymal cyst that wasn't exactly painful by its own but extremely painful if directly contacted. I guess as far as issues go, it could be much worse. We've all had the too passionate, too slippery moment when someone slips out and lands on you too hard or causes a pop or something lol. But luckily its RARELY happened to me and hasn't seemed to cause any permanent issues other than maybe a very slightly shift in pointing direction

• I have big balls huge which everythi g else follows lol, had to have a minor surgery which most teens get something like 2 in every 10 don't know what it was called I was too young apart from that going red raw from heaps of sex lol

• Once I jerked it off too hard..
    It was painful..
    Other time.. I slipped with a boner and landed with jerk on penis head..
    But it bent Γ  bit go squished like a plush toy but didn't break or gave any damage

• I have injured both my balls and my penis. Balls swelled up from slapping around. My penis got a hydrocele from rough sex. I've very nearly folded in half many times. That's a scary thing.

• An ex of mine manage to scratch my dick on the tip so it bleeding. I managed to allmost snap that string that holds the skin up. And kicked In the balls several times as a kid

• Smashed into a garage door on my bike as a kid, the seat came undone and I smashed into the bike seat.

• I voted C. Last year, I had prostatitis. It was scary.

• I've been kicked in the balls sometimes. But that's about it

• I haven't exactly injured my breasts, but I did have a BR done last year if that counts.

• I once bruised myself when someone cowgirl with an inexperienced lass, I'm just happy I didn't rupture anything.

• I pulled the skin of my dick back too hard from fuckin too hard lol
    I'm more careful now cause that shit HURT

• I've hurt my boobs many times, but nothingrious. once someone threw a ball and hit them.

• When I comes to my jewels, I protect them with my life

• My boobs got swollen when I got a mammogram before my period but that's it.

• Does putting a burning jellyfish inside my swimming shorts count?

• Not exactly injury but my testicles are in pain and i had a surgery for that last June.

• Geez, that pic of the broken penis hurts just by looking at it man... fuck :-|

• Not really... all minor stuff.. kick or football or tap on the balls

• In prison they break cermaic dominoes and shuve it up their dick... how dumb

• After saying never i just remembered I had jock itch

• Busted my balls 3 times.

• Ouch, luckily not.

• Only during BDSM sessions. 😁

• Go sleep! πŸ˜„

• Never had to have medical attention thankfully

• Ouch πŸ€•πŸ€’πŸ˜·πŸ€§πŸ’€

• Yes I have cut cock in the shower.

• I've had bruising from dating black guys.

• I sat down hard and semi-crushed one testicle. It swelled up and was sore for a couple of weeks.

• My nutsack was torn

• I’ve injured my penis masturbating before.

The left side of my penis popped and snapped a little once while trying to simulate sex using a plastic bag, a towel, a rubber band and lotion.

I was trying to mimic missionary but it didn’t work as planned. It curves to the left now but has mostly healed. Occasionally scar tissue can cause flex in my erection. Never saw a doctor.

• What do you know about Down Syndrome?

• One time my girlfriend and I were so drunk and she random decided too convince me to let her do me with her strapon, she went slow at first and all seemed fine so she really gave it to me good. Being super drunk I don't think I notice damage happening at the time but the next day omfg it took like a week to come right again after she got my drunk and basically raped my ass.

• Some guy was getting a little to frisky with the girls and bite down on my nipple to hard. It didn’t start bleeding it was just sore the next day

• A fuck buddy badly bruised my pubic bone years ago because she'd slam down hard on me whenever she rode on top lol 😜

• Did you vote?

• Well maybe you missed a bullet!

• @Poppykate
      That's exactly what I'm thinking.

• I've cum so hard that a nut turned upside down.

• I injured my penis while have anal for first time.. got cuts on the head.. .