Does penetrating yourself during masturbation make you feel like you need to pee?

• Yes and that is pleasurable
  • Yes and that leads to orgasm if I keep going
  • Yes and it's neither pleasurable nor bothersome
    Vote C
  • Yes and it's bothersome, but I enjoy self-penetration regardless
    Vote D
  • Yes and it's bothersome and makes self-penetration unenjoyable for me
    Vote E
  • No I don't get the urge to pee
    Vote F
  • I've never penetrated myself
    Vote G
To the ladies who said it feels pleasurable: does it lead to squirting?

917

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it happens when you irritate the urethra. I don't care for the feeling, but I know how to adjust to avoid it. The squirting that may happen as a result is the pee kind of squirting.

• How do you adjust to avoid it?

• Adjust the angle of whatever it is so it doesn't put extra pressure on the front wall of the vagina in a way that gives me the pee feeling.

Sometimes I will also get up and pee, go back to not penetrative activities until I am more aroused, and then go for penetration again.

Most Helpful Guys

• So this is what you do on Saturdays rather than go out to bars... ๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Not just Saturdays ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but I don't tend to penetrate myself anyway bc the urge to pee is uncomfortable. so I just engage in clitoral stimulation

• You should try it. Push past it. Like the other girl says, apparently it means youโ€™re going to squirt.

• No please donโ€™t push past it, as someone who has had severe bladder and vaginas issues before you donโ€™t want to go messing it up or stress the bladder out you could develop something. Apparently squirting comes from the skene glands.

815
  • I think its if you hit a certain spot that triggers that weird urge to pee, or it could be that you are gonna squirt which is almost like urine so that would also make sense

• I donโ€™t even know half the words in this question but this cucumber is making me hungry so Iโ€™m gonna make a salad now๐Ÿ˜‚

• Does penetrating yourself during masturbation make you feel like you need to pee?

Can't imagine what that would be...

• The sensation is rather similar for both sexes. There is increased indirect pressure on the bladder. If the perineum (the area just in front of the anus) is included, the sensation increases even more.

• No urges just splurges! ๐Ÿ’ฆ

• I think many men myself included feel an urge to urinate after masturbating. We have to be careful though, if we do it too soon afterwards it leads to a burning sensation.

• Hmmm... that's a new one for me.

I will need to test this out in my lab. Then I will get back to you.

• So youโ€™re going to put your wife up in a table in your lab to test it out and have it like a test subject?

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ cause I just imagined that happening seeing someone with a lab coat and having all these weird scientific stuff in the room

No offense tho

• Somewhat, but once you strengthen the muscles that sensation changes into what I call the Trifecta.

• That happens to you when youโ€™re about to squirt. I did my research on it

• Girl, you must want some sex really bad with all these sex questions you ask daily..

• Im a guy when so if would it would be in the ass or mouth but im not gay and it probably wouldn't make me pee

• Could feel like you need to pee but that's probably you near ready to explode everywhere.

• That earge to pee is that right there is your GSpot

• it makes me cum lots then l need to go for a big pee

• try and see what happens

• Can't say that it does.

• Nope.

• Have never penetrated myself nor has

• Sometimes yesh lol

• Oh, yess...

• That urge to per is normal, I read itโ€™s healthy to pee after penetration because it cleaned the area

• Not for me, but Iโ€™ve heard that girls sometimes feel like it before they squirt.

• I heard that if you get to the point of feeling like your going to pee (and you didnโ€™t have to before you started) if you just go with it you will squirt! It hasnโ€™t happened to me personally but others I know it has! Try it worst that can happen is you pee a little on yourself, best case you squirt and have a killer orgasm! Good luck!

• thank you gramma

• @james0000 your welcome young one๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚