Guys, thoughts on my body type?

So this is personal but wondering if this is normal and what guys think. My labia minora are contained within the majora. But one minora is slightly bigger than the other. I've never been with a guy just wondering what is normal.

213

Most Helpful Guys

• The Labia is not symmetrical, It is not unusual for one minora to be longer, larger or thicker than the other. In some regards, for those into oral sex, they are juicy, but more importantly they are a work of art that personifies the beauty of a woman. You are perfectly normal. Try to become accepting of the fact that you are perfectly imperfect in how God has created you.

• Its pretty damnn normal and nobody will even notice it if he is not down there with Vernier-calibre. The Vagina shape also changes a bit after the initial tear of Hymen and successive stretching so it will be back to normal in no time.

• Minora is supposed to be contained within majora so I don't know why are you complaining about it but the PIC CAN HELP GIRL :)

Most Helpful Girl

111
  • If the minora were contained within the majora anyway, then it wouldn't matter if one was bigger than the other.

• Don’t be worried about it, every vagina is different and if your man doesn’t like it, there’s always another man who will love it

• From what I read, it seems very normal and not a cause of concern, it does not impact a person sexual health. You could have a doctor se you!

• Asking about your pussy isn't your body type though

• I have no idea what any of that means. Can you post a picture?

• I have to google what they mean
    I'll be back to you

• Guys like it if you have a innie that is all I know

• They are all different. I honestly wouldn’t worry about it at all.

• You are fine.
    Don't worry about it.

• That's not irregular

• I don't know can't see your body lol sorry

• Yea I’ve seen it before it’s normal. Everybody has there unique differences