Guys & Girls - I've never had sex with a girl but am consumed with curiosity/desire/thinking about it.

Anonymous
Okay so first here's the background info. I'm a 20 year old, normal (like, really I'm a normal chill, regular guy and not like a weirdo or anything - like for reals) college guy. I'm bisexual and I have only had experience with: masturbating (of course), and having sex with guys. I've never masturbated with any sex toys and I've never had sex with a girl before for a number of reasons (it's never come up, I have never made a move, fear of STD's, fear of pregnancy, etc.)

I've been thinking about having sex with a girl CONSTANTLY lately. I really want to know what it would feel like. I want to try a fleshlight because I hear it's supposed to feel just like a real girl first I think. I want to try the real thing also but I don't know how to go about it. I don't know who I could do it with or want to do it with or where I should find a girl to have sex with, or how to get from point A (saying hi) to point B (having sex with her), etc. Also what about getting pregnant by accident? How to make sure something wouldn't go wrong - how to tell what she would decide if something like that came up, etc.

I'm completely clueless and don't know where to begin or what direction I'm going in so I want your input.
1
3