How Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's HORRIBLE At Going Down on Me, & How Can He Improve?

Hollymarie112991
Hey everybody,

I have a problem with my boyfriend that I could use some advice on. Also, WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD.

Okay, so my boyfriend thinks he's really talented at eating girls out and always talks about how much his ex's loved getting head from him, but I beg to differ. Of all the times he's done down on me, I've never came, and don't even come close to climaxing. I try to tell him that I'm not in the mood for oral or that I just don't like it in general, but he really loves to eat me out and wans to do it almost every day, so there's only so many times I can avoid it. He uses way too much teeth, and just kind of bites me while I fake it. I've tried to tell him gently that he's not good at this, or give him suggestions on how he can improve, but he doesn't get the hint, never gets any better, and insists all his exes liked it and thinks he's the best in the world at eating girls out. How can he get better at this and actually give me an orgasm, and how do I tell him this so he'll listen?

Thanks!
+1 y
Also, I've never had anyone else give me head so I don't know when someone's doing a good job, and have only had an orgasm a few times with my vibrator.
7
3