Girls, guys who lead with oral sex?

Anonymous
I admit it. It is my favorite part of sexuality. It is not some sort of submission thing...I enjoy intercourse and receiving oral sex very well, but the excitement of oral sex combines a lot of pleasure for me. I enjoy getting that close to the source. The uniqueness of each one in grooming and "design:". Looking at them, playing with them..the different tastes and fragrances. The fluids and physical reactions. The feel of them on tongue, lips and hands. The sounds that come from oral sex. And, of course, the crown jewel of her orgasm, peak after peak, like playing a fine instrument. For me, it is the direct pathway to her spirit.

When I am with someone new, it is not intercourse or receiving oral that passes through my mind. It is what she will be like when I reach the source. Once the up front sparring is finished and the relationship starts, I go to the source as soon as she will let me and I will soft land a relationship with a girl who does not want to receive it, even if everything else is in place. That's because it isn't. Intimacy is truly complete only when she will receive oral love from me. Those who receive it don't fully understand my compulsion (nor do I) but like other psychological conditions that are building, rather than destructive, there is no need to ask why a good thing happens. I am discreet in my approach and am not seen as pervy, even though they are surprised by my energy and skill. One called me her private gynecologist.

When I dated more widely (committed to an SO now), I actually received calls from friends of girls I dated for sport; their having talked between themselves and believing I would take a referral which, so long as there would be oral or intercourse in return, I would. There were not many of these but there were repeats sort of like FWB.

Once I took up with my SO, who needless to say, loves receiving oral and perfectly fits my fetish favorite description of a girl, I became exclusive, but when my eyes wander, I imagine them spreading for me for me, heads back, lost in oral love.

Since this has to be a question, I know this is weird. But how weird is it? What if you met an otherwise ordinary guy who wanted to go straight to the Y?
Girls, guys who lead with oral sex?
2
2