My boyfriend pulls out and cums on my stomach and it goes on my vagina - can I get pregnant?

Justagirlinlove
So he pulls out but jacks off right when he does and cums on my stomach and near my vagina. At times it's been on it and my clit. Lately it's uncomfortable to have pressure at all like his leg on my lower stomach. Kinda where you get cramps it hurts in small almost sharp pains. I've been queasy and nearly puke at times. I'm tired but I'm also getting over having a sore throat a cough and runny nose. Why is my stomach hurting? N why does pressure make it uncomfortable? Plus the right side of my lower stomach is kinda sore where some of small sharp pains are and feels kinda a little different then the left. What could cause all this? I'm not pregnant right? I just got off my period 8 days ago but we have sex pulling out all the time for the last like 2 -3 months.
4
3