My boyfriend bragged to me about having anal sex with his ex, and now he expects it from me?

Anonymous
my boyfriend and I were drinking and he was pretty buzzed. he blurted out how he had anal with his ex when they were drunk and how she wanted it so bad. I brushed it off til today. let me tell you first he is the sweetest guy, treats me like a princess, it really fun...i really love him. but today he kept joking about anal over and over and over, then I said "I'm not like your ex, I'm not a butt slut" becaus the girl he did it with was a girl I'm kinda jealous over I admit. in my eyes she is prettier because she is skinnier than me, and because they did everything together sexually and just normal everyday things like traveling, etc. he says she was a bad person though and hates her with a passion. but I feel like I'll never measure up to her. she gave him everything he wanted sexually and I feel like a prude because I don't wanna have anal, at least not yet. he always brings up things they did (not sexually really) but brings up trips they had together, and even busted out photos once (but none of her just the trip). I feel bad...what can I do to feel better? I know all the guys prob are gonna say just have butt sex with him, but I truly am not ready to do that. do I have the right to be upset/jealous? what should I say to him to express how I feel about the situation? not just him wanting anal and constantly joking about it, but him telling me things about his ex that make me feel like a POS? thanks everyone.
7
3