I was molested by my step-dad?

Anonymous
this is really hard for me to talk about I've never told a human soul and I was hoping I could let it out here cus I need help so please no mean comments and bare with me for the long story and sorry if to many details..

my step dad came in the family when I was 2 raised me like I was his own daughter he gave me everything I asked for and I actually felt loved and didn't seem bothered that he wasn't my dad by blood because he's always been there for me.well as I grew older his interest in me didn't seem daughter father anymore he started staring at me as if I was meat or something. then one night came along I was 14 and I was scared because I heard noises by my window (yes I was a scared 14 year old ) so I went to my parents room and my stepdad was awake so I told him and we went to my room..then he sat in bed with me..all of a sudden he told me to sit on his lap.i didn't think much of it so I just did. then he started to rub on me like my thigh and he moved upper and upper every time to the point where he touched my private while he had one hand over my breast and started to rub it. I got scared I was in shock that I couldn't say anything I just shrugged him away and got up. I stayed quite and scared my brother and sister that were in the same room were gonna wake up and see what was going on . so I sat on the bed next to him and didn't sit on his lap then he grabbed my hand and started to suck on my fingers I was terrified I didn't know why he was doing this..he then grabbed my other hand and placed it over his thing and moved my hand so I was stroking it in a way I quickly pulled away. I was scared and I told him I was going back to bed so I got in my bed and he tried to get in with me! I told him I didn't want him in the room anymore and I was okay for the night. he left and the next day I was still trying to process what happened. I didn't think much of it but now that I think about it it was molestation! I haven't told anybody because now I'm 16 and I still live with him. almost a year ago I was in the shower and I asked him to pass me my tooth brush cause I brush my teeth in the shower lol so I open the sliding door just a tiny bit enough to get my tooth paste but he opens it and sticks his whole head in there and decides to give it to me like that! I was in shock that he had seen me he acted like whatever! I don't know if I'm making a big deal but all I know is that I felt uncomfortable with that..nothing has happened since then I just caught him staring at me a couple of times like my butt.. I love my mom and she was molested by her grandpa and her mom by her brother so its happened in the family and so my mom always tells me to tell her if my stepdad ever does anything to me but I can't tell her. I live in a family of 7! we need him to take care of us my mom can't work so we would not be able to take care of each other financially and my mom has 5 children there is no way she'll find another husband and I don't want her to live alone :(.idk what to do I'm scared
+1 y
sorry didn't fit! >.<

but yeah I wana say something because I'm scared it may happen to my sister but I don't know if I have the guts to tell my mom it was a long time ago

and I have nightmares about him doing stuff to me that's why I also need help I cnt sleep
+1 y
someone reply please :(
+1 y
i told my mom already!...she kicked him out of our house and she wants to take him to court but I'm scared :/
I was molested by my step-dad?
9
7