For Ladies Only, If a guy has 6.5" in length, but only 4.5" girth, does that make him a "pencil d***"? Read on->

Anonymous
Now what if this same guy, licks the clit lickety split, until he's gotten you off twice before he even puts his unfortunate tool inside you? What if on top of that he's very passionate and creative in (or out of) bed? Are those enough positive sexual traits to make up for his lack of girth?

And yes...this unfortunate guy is me...Honestly I've never had any complaints to my face, and usually they always come back for seconds, I've only been called pencil d*** after a bad breakup..But I know I'm not thick and it really bothers the hell out of me. I want so badly to satisfy any woman I'm with, and I know that my skinny d*** just doesn't always do the job...Oh, and if it makes any difference, I'm tall and skinny myself, so if nothing else, my d*** is proportionate to the rest of my body... :/

Go ahead, be honest with me, that's what I'm here for. Thanks so much, in advance! ;)
2
5