Girls, how far would you like a guy to go with your... feet?

PsychedelicZebra
This seems like a bit of a risque question... or at least an unusual one... so to give it credibility here's a bit of background:

I was reading an article about places where women love to be touched - link - and one of them was their feet. To quote:

"Do it right and grab some massage oil or lotion. Don’t forget to pay some attention to her toes, ankles and the sides of her feet too. Some women really enjoy having their toes sucked, but others find it repulsive, so asking first is a good idea before putting them in your mouth."

So that was odd enough and it got me thinking. My lady seems to be a foot girl… I mean I don’t think she has a fetish, but she loves shoes (okay most women do) and seems to take a lot of pride in having small feet. She can’t wait for summer so she can wear flip-flops, she has a flip-flop car ornament and flip-flop cell phone thing. She also seems to like drawing my attention to her feet, asking me to check out her pedicure or poking me in the face with them. Anyway it’s all cute and I’m open-minded so I’m thinking she’ll appreciate some foot love.

The question is, how far does one go? And I don’t want to ruin the moment by asking “is it kosher if I suck your toes?” that’s like asking for the first kiss.

Which brings us to the poll. So how far would you go with the foot thing? Thanks girls and guys for your thoughts.
I don't like any attention paid to my feet. I couldn't date a guy with a foot fetish, they creep me out.
Nothing more than a massage, thank you.
Massage and kissing is good. It would be cute to have him paint my toes.
Vote C
Suck those toes you bad man you.
Vote D
Footjob, anyone?
Vote E
GirlGuy
5
2