If men LOVE "natural" looking women as much as they say they do, then why are fake looking women such a hit?

Anonymous
men constantly say they prefer a natural look. if that is the case then why is playboy, stuff, mainstream p*rn, etc such big money making companies? men always say they prefer natural and "curvier" women. yet what kind of men's magazines make the most money? the ones with thin, fake women. advertisements to lure men in on the internet? women with big fake boobies, with tiny little waists. whenever you go to a club what do you see dancing on the stages? women in tiny skimpy outfits with tons of makeup on with big boobs hired to be eye candy for the men. look at sites like break.com for the girl of the month or whatever, what do you see? mostly fake boobed chicks that are shooped. go on shock sites like nothingtoxic.com for example and what do you see? tons and tons of videos of women with big fake boobs being naughty lol.

i don't get it? almost every guys says they prefer natural women who are curvy or fit...if this is the case then why does this happen? I honestly think guys just don't want to hurt women's feelings by telling them they loved fake boobs, skinny chicks, fake tans, fake hair, lots of makeup. I personally love all women fake looking or not! I think women are sexy either way and I'm not scared to admit I LOVE a NICE pair of fake boobs (nice ones that don't look like someone attached beach balls to the chicks chest, ones that are all hard) and I'm not afraid to admit I love a women with 0 makeup on that has a little meat on her. I'm an equal opportunity employer! lol. so yeah. opinions? be nice! =)

8
4