Any seventhday adventists, who has had sex before marriage?

Anonymous
Are there any seventh day Adventists, who has had sex before marriage? Why did you do it, and how did you feel about it? Are there anyone who has done it in a past relationship but is planning to refrain from it in the future?

I am an SDA, and I had sex with my eks whom I dated from when I was16 years old till I was 18. Now I am 20 and is starting a relationship again, and I keep wondering if I should wait or if I even have it in me to not do it (now that I have before) I want to know if anyone else has? I'm not planning to sleep with him right away, but I’m just thinking that I KNOW I am going to do it at some point if it turns into long lasting relationship, like my last one.. It just feels natural to me to do it if we love and trust each other and I don't feel like am hurting anyone by doing so. I love God, and I just feel that he will love me no matter what. I’m not a perfect Adventist/Christian, but I do my best…

0
2