Masturbation...teenage boys...teenage girls...help!?

Anonymous
*sigh* so my daughter is 14 and 1/2 and she has a boyfriend the same age. I keep a pretty close tab on what they're doing by reading her texts, yes I know that's wrong, but I have to know what she needs help because she isn't asking and I don't use it against her I promise lol.

So her boyfriend is the greatest kid he's a good boy, he's smart, he goes to church, he's respectful and sweet and he loves her and I mean he adores her and I like him a lot they've been going out for 6 months.

Well let's just say he's getting a lot more sexually curious with her lately and she's not sure how to handle it because he wasn't like this when they first got together (she was his first kiss and basically anything they've done is his first ) I think I've found out what part of the problem is...this kid has never masterbated. Not once and he doesn't want to because "it can mess you up later in life" his dad was like a serial cheater with his mom and has some sex addiction issues so I'm thinking maybe this scares him and he doesn't want to be that way? but if the only satisfaction he feels he can get is from my daughter then that's gonna be a problem because she is too young and isn't willing or ready for hand jobs or blow jobs or sex(she's told him this).

Should I talk to her about this? of course not telling her I read it but just bringing it up to her that he should be taking care of business himself before they see each other so that he won't be so 'intense' when he's with her or should I stay out of it and let her handle it her way(she's told him he needs to back off the sexual stuff/talking that it's bothering her and he's said he will but that he's so horny all the time that it's hard and I'm sure that's the case lol)

I hate that he feels so out of control with his hormones with her but I feel this could be fixed with some at home therapy with Mr. Right Hand.

Help!
+1 y
thanks for all your comments and suggestions. I actually didn't discuss the masterbation issue with her because it just didn't seem like a good moment to bring it up at any point but thankfully they worked it out between them
+1 y
they talked about the big issue and now he's taking care of things when the pressure is too much with her blessing, he was concerned that she would see him differently because of it and she said of course she wouldnt... we'll see if it helps LOL
28
11