What do you think about girls that have flat butts, but ARE pretty and have big boobs?

Anonymous
okay.. so, yeah I just want to know your opinion on this. and be honest please. it's because, I'm afraid to meet my long distance boyfriend because I have a flat butt?! ahh -.- fml

+1 y
well, I'm going to bed.. I'm happy some people replied. keep the answers coming though! please...
+1 y
hey everyone, I just thought I would update this.. I met my boyfriend, and he honestly loves my butt ha ha :D I don't know why I was so worried, I feel so confident in myself.. and for all the girls worrying about having a small butt, I swear, don't worry about it because as my answerers said.. a cute face, and good personality goes a long way :] I promise
12
5