My crush recently turned Bi, what should I do?

Anonymous
Well me and this guy have been talking for a while and we have really come to like each other alot. It's pretty much like we are unofficially dating already. We are really close and tell each other everything. He always opens up to me about everything (which he's never done before for anyone else). Well recently he told me that he's bisexual. I didn't know what to say. I'm not really for the whole gay thing (cuz of religion and stuff) but I accept it if it's like one of my friends. Well he's more then a friend to me. I'm deeply inlove with this guy and it kinda creeps me out that he thinks about guys too. I asked one of my friends that is currently dating a bi guy how she deals with it. She said she pretty much forgets and tries not to think about it (she really loves him). She also told me that when they watch TV together if she sees a hot celeb and says it that he will agree with her. See I don't know if I could deal with that. Some of my friends say I should ignore him and move on, I tried that and it failed horribly. I can't bring myself to stay away from him. He's like my perfect match. We understand each other and I love him with everything that's in me. Also some other of my friends said that I should just deal with it,so I tried that and I just couldn't get it out of my mind that he thinks about dudes. God I don't know what to do! I can't stay but I also can't stay away. I'm trapped in the middle. He's so sweet and we have like pet names already but the fact that he's bi is still burning a hole in my brain. Yet my heart yearns for him. What should I do?!?! :(
My crush recently turned Bi, what should I do?
Add Opinion