Why does he close his eyes when I look at him while giving him a bj?

Anonymous
I got intimate with my new friend for the first time last night. I surprised him with a bj and I know he was enjoying it. Without bragging: I know I'm good at doing it, because I enjoy the crap out of giving a bj, it's a major turn on for me. And I'm used to men looking at me while doing it. He did watch me but every time I looked up at him while at it, he'd close his eyes. I know he finds me attractive and he does look at me a lot and holds my look at any other given time. I'm trying to understand why he stops watching me when I look at him. ...mmmh... It doesn't give me sleepless nights, but I'm curious. :-)
+1 y
Thanks guys for the quick answers. Hope you are right and he'll ease up, because it turns me on to look in his eyes while at it. ;-)
+1 y
well, I did talk to him last night and you guys were right! Looking forward to seeing him tonight and I have a feeling he won't look away anymore... ;-) Thanks again!
8
1