What's the point of being confident when I have no womanly curves?

Anonymous
Science already proved that males prefer females who LOOK womanly. I get turned down all the time because of my thinness I mean look how society is putting down skinny girls and curvy girls are always all over my face about guys wanting "meat on bones" "want something to grab on" " they want "curves not angles" etc...

Also, I'm not worried about my personality (I've been told by many people that I'm a good person in general and a good friend)

so my problem is my body shape. I bet you even if a guy decided to give a girl like me a chance he would be oggling a curvy girl with a big bum and boobs in front of my face because its just their nature. I always see guys with girls bigger then them or girls who have big breasts big butt or big thighs. Just look at the the "Real women have curves movement"

Another thing that gets on my nerves is how curvy girls act like guys don't want them and they want us. THEY NEVER DID! Girls like Beyonce and Kim Kardashioan or Marylin Monroe will ALWAYS be 1rst place.

What's the point of being confident when I have no womanly curves?
Add Opinion