A woman's clothes on during sex?

Anonymous
I've heard of crotchless underwear for women (and soon to be men, I hear). but I'm not too into that sort of look on a girl. my obsession with girls wearing clothes during sex would seem a little weird but I don't think it is. no I'm not talking about dry humping. I just enjoy her not being completely naked. whether its lingerie or..w/e else it is, I just don't like a fully naked woman. its not very appetizing to me (haha, I couldn't really think of a better word for it).

so two questions.

1. girls, what do you think of this? and would you feel offended if I told you to keep your clothes on during sex. if your wearing pants, the obvious answer would be just to slip them down a little it, so we can at least have insertion. ha!

2. are there any guys, who think like me. do you not like seeing a fully naked woman during sex?

please, no negative comments about this. I don't attack you so please don't attack me. thanks
A woman's clothes on during sex?
4
5