Half cup bras: why don't we see them more often?

Anonymous
Hey ladies, quick fashion question for you: why is it that you don't wear half cup bras more often? I mean bras that still support your breasts from below, but leave your nipples uncovered. I think that's INCREDIBLY hot and would even look great under form fitting tops because your breasts would still be held up but your get a bit of a sense of the nipple too. Not to mention, being able to get a peak when you have on a loose fitting top. Even if you were wearing a sweater, I'd still imagine it'd feel sexy to know you're nipples are uncovered, and of course when you took your shirt off when you're with a guy you'd get a GREAT reaction.

Is it because they're uncomfortable? Not available in enough stores? Not advertised enough?
+1 y
Sorry, I should've been clearer in my question. I didn't mean would you wear this for every day use, and the purpose ISN'T to walk around town flashing and turning random guys on. The idea is would this be something you'd wear to:
+1 y
1) feel sexy--like how matching bras and panties make you feel sexy even if NO ONE ELSE sees them, and

2) for special occasions/dates/nights out with a guy you like or your boyfriend or husband to add some excitement.
+1 y
OK. Sounds like the biggest issue is that leaving the nipple uncovered would cause a lot of discomfort with friction against fabric. Also sounds like quite a few would occasionally like this to spice things up. Hope to see some soon! LOL!
+1 y
Perhaps the better solution is full support bras with see through cups or that are see through on the top half. I guess these are more common, but you still don't see them terribly often. Is that type of material more expensive, less comfortable or less washer safe?
28
4