Want to know why girls are obsessed with penis size?

_Karma
Because guys are so obsessed with it! Honestly, if every guy wasn't so obsessed with comparing size to other guys, trying to figure out what's average, what's too small, etc. then most women wouldn't even think about it. Here are the two sizes women actually notice: tiny/microscopic and giant/massive. All the others are grouped in the same category. I understand that it's a cause of a lot of self-consciousness, but for no reason - guys put way too much emphasis on size. If a woman is already in bed with you, at that point, she just wants you - the last thought on her mind is your size, in inches.

Only reason why some women seem to care about size is because we see guys obsessing about it. So we think, "Wow, they're putting a lot of emphasis on this - there must be something to it." That, and also that guys who are "well-endowed" tend to come off as more confident (I'm generalizing) - if a smaller-than-average guy has that the same amount of confidence, we would be more than happy to end up with him.

I think I speak for women everywhere when I say, be confident about your cock, and instead of obsessing about your size, work on your personality! Girls fall in love with a guy's personality first, they don't fall in love with his d***.
11
11