Should I act really gay when my roommate walks around half naked?

Anonymous
My roommate struts around shirtless half the time. In the morning and at night, sometimes he'll walk around just in his boxers. It wouldn't bother me if he didn't act like he's showing off his body. First of all, all of us who live here are guys, so we don't wanna see that. Second of all, even if we did wanna see naked guys, we still wouldn't wanna see you do that (no muscle or fat). Third of all, it's just a douchebag thing to go shirtless when it's 20 degrees outside.

So I have 1.5 more months living in this apartment. Should I just act really gay when he does this to discourage this behavior? Like stare at his d*ck or his nipples and smile? What suggestions do you have?
+1 y
Alright I get it. It wasn't funny. Stop bringing me back to this question lol. I've just been living with him for too long and he irritates me sometimes, like when I'm watching TV and he turns his music up really loud.
4
8