Girls who say we need to get over penis size, can you read this? (don't just say yes or no)

Anonymous
I'm 5.5 inches

And no size does not matter, but think of how many people diet or have plastic surgery just to look better and be more attractive, they change their nose, lips, abs anything they can to attract someone, the fashion and model industry has influenced girls to become skinnier and look beautiful, and when a guy says you don't need to do that, do you stop?

Now what if the body part was connected to love and sex and you could enlarge it through surgery, the fear of humiliation and not performing at the highest level can make you feel small and unappreciated

People wear the size as trophies and women show off about the size and how it pleasured them more than an average one(not all but some women do and that is enough to convince a person as he might not know what type of girl you are)

The guy wants to pleasure the girl to the best he can and if he sees people say 'i'm not going below 7 inches' it reduces confidence whether you think so or not

How many girls wear push-up bras and get breast implants because it makes them feel more confident and they think some guys like it even though they really know most guys aren't like that, sayin' were sad and wallowing in self-pity is hypocritical and unfair

Yes the vagina is only about 5 inches, big d***s can hurt a girl's cervix (a lot of guys now know this)

I don't want surgery but I can't help wanting maybe 1-2 inches if it meant I could satisfy my partner

So girls don't just say he's stupid and realize this just a problem like girls who want to beautiful and skinny

And guys I'm sure you've seen other d*** questions so you just have to live with it and build your own confidence

Ok, whew... Now off to the Penis Enlargement Clinic
+1 y
I know some girls are gonna hate but check out BA, and his other post
43
22