I want to have sex now.

i really want to have sex with a girl but I can never get close enough to have sex or blowjobs. I just become really good friends with my friends I don't care who I have sex with from any gender and from any race even a shemale idc I just want to know how sex feels any advice on how to get involved with someone enough to have sex or anything like that

alot of people think I can go to bars I can't I'm 18

2137

Most Helpful Girl

• You will want at least one person who knows what they are doing. I wouldn't place too much importance on this. Just get ready for the best 15 seconds of your life. Better sex will come with time and experience.
    You do not want to have sex with a virgin. They usually become very attached to you. Your first should be with someone meaningful. I am 31, and I still remember my first, and still see him from time-to-time. I wasn't his first, but after all these years he can still pick me out in a crowd. Amazing.

• I see nothing wrong with having sex with someone who will become attached. I'm not looking for a one night stand, I don't mind going slow, I don't mind being patient. I've seen p*rn, I've read things, I've heard things so I"m not like 100% clueless about sex. I'm sure I can give a woman a good time in bed regardless if she's a virgin or not. I know how to stimulate her, I know to do plenty of foreplay, I know that women take longer to cum than men etc and I know that I want to have a sexual experience with a virgin. Don't tell me what I do want and don't want. Every time I talk to my girl about sex... she's been there done that. The feeling, the experience just won't be the same. I feel like I have nothing to bring to the table that she hasn't already experienced to a lesser extent at least.

• Don't be so hard on yourself asker!. You have have plenty to bring to the table- your love for her. Otherwise she wouldn't be with you. No matter how many people you have sex with, it will always be different, because the girl is different. I remember reading a interview with p*rn star James Dean, and he said that the best sex wasn't the sex you see on p*rn. But something more honest. If you love this girl you will have it in bucket loads, and that is what you will bring to the table. If you don't think that it is enough may I suggest a bottle of wine?

Most Helpful Guy

• I sometimes feel the same, especially when I see a girl that I just salivate over. But I know to get a hold of myself and realize that it's my hormones and sex drive talking. As much as I'd like to just grab a sexy girl and f*** her right there, girls aren't that accepting. They have preferences too, and aren't objects, so it takes some work to get to that stage with them.

Your easiest route would be to first get a hold of the message you are sending across (desperation), then go places where girls are more wild/free/open like parties or bars. Alcohol is a great aphrodisiac.

What Girls Said 20

• It's definitely normal, especially for men your age.

• Yeah i hope so. I really physically can't help it. It just happens. Sometimes i go hide until my dick goes down. Also i just miss having someone. Its a mixture of the physical and emotion aspect of things.

• Its not bad to want sex with a virgin, because its a special thing. But you should appreciate your girlfriend either way. Don't worry about what you'll miss out on because she's not a virgin. Be excited and happy because you get to experience your first time with someone you love. It will be an amazing experience for her because she gets to be YOUR first. It will still be special. So don't worry so much. :)

• Yea you're right. I'd rather have what I have now than a virgin. Wanting a girl like her who is also a virgin is just a dream.

• You claim to have female friends correct? Ask them to set you up. They know who is easy and who isn't.

• i also have a because whos my age but how should I ask her?

• I aggre but a guy would prob be better for that

• you are saying? but can you have sex with any one without knowing

• it is really not that hard.. have some self confidence and flirt with girls

go to a club and get buzzed it will boost your confidence

• im 18 in highschool...

• i know I have a lot of girls that are friend but none are willing to any guys to just say they want sex

• no its hard

• It's not normal per se; but I know how you feel. I have bipolar mania & it makes me that way. It's riveting but degrading. Make sure you're alright emotionally.

• Okay im listening. Clarify on emotion?

• As far as knowing you're emotionally sufficient & wanting sex out of biological needs rather than wantung a relationship or anything like that.

• go find a virgin have sex with her and then have it with ur girl... lol

• For most guys your age it's normal.

• Well first i am not a teenager. I am a young adult early 20s just in case. Is it well good. Yeah physically i feel it. I just was not sure if i should go to doc or something. And usually i am not thinking anything sexual it happens, but if it persists than i begin to think and still feel sexual.

• So your right in your peak of sexuality. I have the same problem of late. If you should see a doc or not would depend you.

• Nah I am horny all the time and want sex too. But I have a boyfriend

• Yes you are. I am exactly the same. How about you messege me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• I want to have sex but I can't even get close with a guy am to shy

• Thiiiirsty lol

• Totally normal. If not, people would hardly date.

• I dunno, I feel like your first time with someone new is pretty much always going to be awkward. And you can make it as innocent as you want. Plus I mean, it's the two of you learning and exploring each others bodies for the first time, so what's the difference, really? Especially if you like/love her.

• Whenever you have sex with a new person, you get to do what you mentioned all over again. The possible awkwardness (depending on how well you click), exploring each other's bodies, etc. It really isn't a big deal. You're making a fuss over nothing. Hollywood has made losing your virginity into this amazing and beautiful thing, when like 99 times out of 100, it really isn't.

• I'm not thinking about the movies I promise you. Just stories from friends, posts on sites like GAG. Stories of young girls asking their friends to finger them because they wanna know what it feels like.. just things like that that I missed out on. The excitement... the innocence, the luck.

• Most of those stories would be coming from virgins, who don't know shit about sex.

• This must be a guy thing here. Good luck with that. Don't turn into chasing young underage gals now. Guys go to jail for stuff like that

• Well maybe if you tell me what you would to me during this I may consider it

• I know just the person you're looking for. a hooker.

• In Australia you can go to bars

• Call me. I'll f*** you.

• You're no different from an animal from the way you think and write.

• Ur shallow what if it was you? :/ yeah, bet you wouldn't call yourself an animal now would u?! yea, that's what I thought! back off of him.

• how's she shallow? it's almost like a metaphor (I think that's the right word). animals are programmed to reproduce. if this is all he wants from a girl wouldn't that make him an animal in a sence?

• girls don't understand the male need for sex. our hormones are way higher than yours when it comes to sex...every guy whos lived past 16 knows what this mans going thru

What Guys Said 36

• Craigslist, my dude. Craigslist.

But don't come across as desperate. Women will pick up on desperation and many of them don't find that attractive at all. They'll want to feel special and if they know you'll do anything that moves, they won't feel special at all.

• define how badly bruh

• Well okay i know its normal to get sexual time to time or whatever, but i am sexual like half the day literally. Maybe its not so much the sex maybe i miss having someone I don't know ha.

• so you feel horny half of an entire day? I've heard of worst cases I think you're fine. maybe you just need to find a girl to spend some time with.

• well you can go to strip clubs and the girls are awesome. the waitresses are even hotter. I went to a strip in miami last month for my friends bachelor party and I banged this cute gorgeous waitress named amanda.

go to a strip club and some of the girls are really easy. when I go its so difficult to decide which one to spend time to talk to. just get a lap dance and then you can talk.

strip clubs are so awesome. the ones in mexico are even more awesome cause all the girls from sandiego state university go there for the weekends to dance and bang so they could pay their tuition.

strip clubs for life!

• That's totally normal. Until we get rid of the laws against prostitution, you're just gonna have to beat off a lot or move to Nevada.

• lol. Yeah i guess, but not the same with someone being next to you.

• True that.

• i'd consinder you a weirdo LOL

• Just because she's had some experience doesn't mean you won't be doing all those things, and enjoying them just as much.
    Virginity is such over-rated bullshit, and you'll find that out once you've started enjoying sex.

• yu should let go of your fear of sex first. learn how to move your convos from friendly to sexual. yu have girl friends rite? I bet you don't talk about sex around them huh? yu gotta let girls know tht your not afraid to talk about sex. not saying you should go out and talk abt nothing but sex, but you have to be comfortable touching on sex when your around girls so your flirting won't be taken as friendly, but more boyfriend

• It's not bad.
    It's natural human desire.
    Society and religion just love to sexually repress people.
    Use condoms and have fun!

• just find some fat chicks, well it guess it depends where you live, where I live fat chicks can't afford to have standards or at least have really low standards. the point is find societies left overs, the ones that no else wants and you will get some in no time (maybe not right away but def it will happen), especially since your apparently bi. by the way I agree with the bar/club advice and there are under 21 clubs. raves and parties would also work

• having experienced what your looking for, i can tell you it's totally overrated and there is nothing special about it.
    don't bother searching for a virgin unless your region demands no sex before marriage.

• Shouldn't at least one of you know what you're doing? My wife was my second. She had never been with a virgin. But what I learned (awkwardly) from the first made me a better lover for my wife. I've still never been with a virgin and do not regret it.

• Yeah man. Just connect with a person. Talk with them, have a really good conversation, and then move to touching/kissing etc. when it comes naturally. Then have sex. That is what I have been told is how you do it. Little experience myself lol.

• Hire a prostitute if you are that desperate

• u don't want a guy or shemale that gross.. go to bars have a one night stand with some girl and if one turns you down talk to another. if you have your own place it make this easier

• The best thing to do is when you are with girls try to call her attention and whisper to her ear..tell her that you have a big mole on your d***.probably she wants to see it.

• Find a hooker

• fake ID there must be girls your age you can date.

• I need a wingman

• girls i have a 8.5 inch cock live in chicago any takers

• Hello everyone

• i want sex

• I want sex

• I am just looking for casual sex with a hot girl

• What gender are you and where do u live?

• like to experience new things

• i want to sex now with sexy girl now

• Who lives in Temecula california here

• I vant girls

• Have confidence on yourself, think like alpha definitely you will get sex with girl. Just change your attitude and don't think to do sex with any gender. Remember everything is possible with our right attitude. All the best.

• I have an hotel room

• More from Guys
    6