The sex is good, but he's kind of an a**hole!

mooosh
So here's the story, I know its long but bear with me.

I was sleeping with this guy back in December. Didn't really date properly. Mostly just getting drinks or whatever then having amazing sex. He's an alpha-male, and I am an alpha-female. We are both used to getting what we want. Except I always gave in to his late night "come over tonight" texts. I drove to his house, sometimes with a four pack of beer, we'd hang out and bone. So silly, but I was unemployed and horny! It was great until I started to actually like this guy and became bothered that we weren't dating and he was so deliberate about seeing me when HE wanted instead of when I wanted.

I stopped giving into his night time texts, and I even reached out to make real plans with him one week. Well he fell through on me, apologized to me profusely, and guess what? I ignored him! Forever! Never heard from him...until last week.

Three months later and he's back saying hello, how are you, long time no see. Let me just preface this by saying I am in a different mind set and life-style now. I am not invested in anyone except myself. I am full time at a new job, trying to move across the world, and I am happy.

I text him back with a questionable feeling but the point is, he knows he has got me back again, so, he doesn't bother texting back cause hey, what's the point? I'm here. A few days later I am out at a bar. It's late, 11:30ish, and I get a "im out tonight are you" text. I tell him where I am, that's it! I don't invite him. He tells me where he is, and tells me to come there. I say no I'm having fun here. No word. Monday I am out at a bar next to his house. I'm a bit drunk and feeling risky, so I send him a text around 11 telling him where I am. He says "I'm in for the night love. lets get together this week though:)" I say "yes we will!"

I realize I am playing his games as well, but if you can't beat them, join them, right? I have no feelings towards him. I just find him incredibly good looking and I would like to sleep with him again. Real bad. How should I go about this?
4
3