She told me I'm a tad too big.

Anonymous
I'm honestly in shock. I'm not being boastful. I'm not trying to brag. But my girlfriend just recently told me two nights ago that she's sorry but she can't handle me size wise because I'm to large for her parts. Like I said I'm not bragging. Its dam near embarrassing for me we have plans to get engaged openly at a family dinner. She's talked to since and she still loves me. But she said the sex thing would have to be scaled down or put off until we decide we want kids. But shell still perform oral. Or hand jobs. I feel bad. I guess big isn't better. I've suggested feeling it out and trying until she stretches some but it hurts her to much. And she won't let me get a reduction.what should I do
+1 y
Ok. Like I said. To the idiot ass bags. My fiance isn't using it as an excuse. So stop saying that or suggesting it. We have sex on a regular basis. Probably ...twice a day. And a lot of four playinbetween. She loves me. I'm simply just to big for her
+1 y
O MY GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE FUXXIN RETARDED. I SAID. SHE LOVES ME. AND SHE LOVES HAVING SEX WITH ME. BUT AFTER ABOUT 15 MIN. IT STARTS HURTING HER. SHE CARES ABOUT ME, OUR RELATIONSHIP. AND OUR SEX LIFE. but to those who made actual sense . THANK YOU.
She told me I'm a tad too big.
5
5