I slept with my best friend's dad...

Anonymous
Okay this isn't some sick fantasy I had or anything. It only happened because I went to her dad for advice about this guy I like. (Yes I know I could have went to anyone but I thought he would give me the best advice because he is very honest with his daughter). Anyway I went over to her house to hang out with her, (I was gonna ask him when he got home), but her dad was the only one home. My friend wasn't there and his wife was shopping with their two other kids.

(Note that we had never been close but it wasn't weird for us to be alone until more people came home.) Sense we were alone I thought I'd ask him about my issues and we got to talking, then he said it seemed I just had some misunderstanding with reading the guy and he had some book to help me out. I followed him to his room to get the book (I'd been in there before) and he started reading some things to me and then he got kinda touchy.

This went on to the point of actually turning me on and I started touching him back. About 10minutes later he started eating me out then I gave it back and we had sex. We finished a while before my friend came home but I felt so wrong I couldn't hang out with her. She has been calling me and her mom said she missed having me around because I was like a daughter to her.

My question is how do I fix this?

I don't want to hurt them but sh*t I've done that already. Any advice would be helpful at this point...please :/
+1 y
In case any of you wanted to know: I tried talking to the dad but he just tried f***ing me. So I told my best friend & she thought we should both talk to her mom. She was pissed & kicked out her husband. She told me that he had cheated before & she kept giving him chances. My friend feels awkward about this but wants to stay friends & her mom was more sad about it being me than mad. My friend & her mom want to help me work through it. Her mom is trying to work through things too.
I slept with my best friend's dad...
29
16