Does vagina size matter and how?

Anonymous
Does sex feel different if a girl has a bigger vagina? sometimes as a girl you cannot really feel it, can the man not also feel it as well? And if he can't does that mean that the sex is rubbish?
+1 y
@anon yes but how? I am not big but always wet, when I am dry it is tight, when I am wet it is looser. does that mean that when it is wet I am loose? and when I am dry I am tight? and can you guys not feel it when it is like this?
+1 y
@ anon. Thank you but what I am trying to say is... does sex feel horrible when it is really wet and could this be when you guys find it looser? because to me when I am wetter that's when I call feel the d*** less... when I am not so wet I feel it much much more, does this feel tighter to you?
+1 y
@bdoran you are wicked hun... seem like your very experienced lol I was thinking is any body going to get me lol and what I was trying to say is that on some days I am extremely wet, when I am extremely wet this is when I feel sex less. My partner has not said anything but I was wondering if when I am extremly wet if he can feel sex less? When I am not so wet (maybe on days where I am less aroused) I feel his d*** more and was wondering if he felt it more too?
Does vagina size matter and how?
7
0